sexta-feira, 25 de julho de 2008

I ( The Moon )


"I'm colder and drying now... Light is becoming dimmer... Wind is blowing stronger again, blowing more and more dust, rising it up in the air... I'm falling into darkness again..."


sondart,  21:02,  22 Julho 2007


II ( Neptune )


"The air is thicker and thicker ( I cannot breathe!... ). My only light, a blueish one, has become darker and greyish... All of myself is a huge round dark blue greyish body in a threathning close up. Rain starts to fall, dissolving it all..."


sondart, 21:48, 22 Julho 2007


III ( Mars )

"It was rain but the seas disapeared. All is left is a landscape of dying dreams and missing links to whatever was happiness before. Now all is brown dust and mountains which location makes only sense when imagining that perhaps this could have been so diferent one day in the past... Or in the future ( a cold and small star but somewhat familiar rises slowly and shy, shinning... )..."


sondart, 22:15, 22 Julho 2007

Nenhum comentário: